Skyrim | Forum | How to get rid of arrows and ice shards sticking out of your character in Skyrim? | Operation Reality ™ Gaming
RSS

How to get rid of arrows and ice shards sticking out of your character in Skyrim? (3 posts)

• Profile picture of %s Jeff said 3 years, 1 month ago:

As the title states. I mean I’ve been trying to ignore this just hoping they’ll go away for countless hours now but they’re not, and this bug is really starting to piss me off.

Granted I’m mostly in first person but every time I’m on my horse or need to zoom out in third person to get some perspective to peak around corners etc. I’ve can see these massive bright and glowing ice shards sticking out of my character. They almost look like graphic glitches you’d get when your graphics card is over heating! lol I know that’s not the case but they’re really annoying and visually displeasing. The ice shards are way worse than the random arrows that get stuck in your character but I’d like for those to gtfo as well.

So does anyone know a way to clear these things off your character somehow or are we just supposed to wait for a patch from Bethesda? Unless they did this on purpose thinking it’s a Skyrim game “feature”? I doubt that though.

After so long it’s really hurting my immersion factor when I see these ice shards sticking out in every random direction and I want them gone!

• Profile picture of Zoomer Zoomer said 3 years, 1 month ago:

~ console then type:
    “sexchange”
    then type again
    “sexchange”

:D

• Profile picture of %s Jeff said 3 years ago:

Well that seems to have done the trick, and I didn’t lose any of my gear either. :) Thanks for that, I had a feeling I’d have to use a console command but I didn’t know which one. I was aimlessly looking for something like cleararrows or something. lol thanks for the sexchange zoom ;) :P